IFSTAL is creating a workplace resource in the shape of well-informed and engaged graduates able to think critically and systemically about global food challenges.
We have developed links with organisations in business, government, research and civil society, and continue to expand this network.
If you are not already involved, we would love to hear from you!
Organisations linked to IFSTAL gain from:
- exposure to a pool of motivated and engaged students and potential employees with relevant advanced skills;
- research undertaken with them and the associated know-how of engaging universities in research;
- the potential to have input to the skills development of future workforce members; and, critically,
- being exposed to the latest food systems thinking and approaches.
How to get involved:
- Attend periodic Stakeholder Engagement workshops and networking events
- Run an online workshop addressing an issue in your organisation
- Do a presentation and Q&A for the IFSTAL Portal (Virtual Learning Environment)
- Create a short film about the issues facing your organisation
- Run a workshop/exercise during the IFSTAL summer school
- Create a placement opportunity
- Offer post-graduation internships
Who to contact:
If you have any questions or wish to discuss anything further please get in touch with our Workplace Engagement Lead, Rosina Borrelli: firstname.lastname@example.org