Food systems training for your organisation
If you would like IFSTAL to run food systems training in your organisation, contact Roger Sykes, IFSTAL Programme Manager: email@example.com
Programme Office Contacts
- Roger Sykes, IFSTAL Programme Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rosina Borrelli, Workplace Engagement Lead: email@example.com)
- Environmental Change Institute, SoGE, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QY, United Kingdom. Tel: +44 (0)1865 275848
- Oxford Education Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warwick Education Coordinator: IFSTAL-Warwick@warwick.ac.uk
Connect with us
Join the IFSTAL network on:
Subscribe to our newsletters
There are two options for keeping in touch with us; subscribe to one, or both newsletters depending on the kind of news you’d like to receive.
IFSTAL DIGEST – Receive IFSTAL programme updates twice a year. Keep up to date with programme news and successes.
FOOD SYSTEMS BITES – Every month, receive the latest food systems news, job alerts, events, published papers and more. Great for IFSTAL alumni and those interested in participating in food systems transformation.