Professional training to transform your approach to food systems challenges
IFSTAL, in partnership with the Centre for Food Policy at City, University of London, has launched a two-day CPD course. It provides those working in the food sector with up-to-date knowledge and a toolkit for enacting change. Following the sessions, you will be able to take your learning back into your organisation to create lasting impact.
We offer a 20% discount for charities, NGOs and self-funded individuals. Email email@example.com for details
Our training expertise is underpinned by a rich, proactive network that includes academics and figures from industry, government and civil society, working across the food system, from production to retail and waste valorisation. IFSTAL CPD delegates can to tap into this broad network, get an enhanced food sector view and acquire the skills to enact change.
- Get the latest insight into food systems thinking from leading experts
- Acquire a deep understanding of food systems, from the local to the global
- Broaden your professional network by working with colleagues from other areas
- Learn to use the tools that create impact in your organisation and beyond
Who are IFSTAL short courses aimed at?
Those working in government, industry, NGOs, charities and educational institutions who want to acquire the skills to collaborate for change.
What will I get out of this course?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe and give examples of what is meant by ‘food systems’
- Recognise the value of various food system sectors, disciplines and approaches
- Articulate the key challenges and opportunities facing food systems
- Describe how food system change is initiated and managed by different actors
- Map different kinds of multilevel change in the food system
IFSTAL training gives you the chance to collaborate with and learn from other professionals, enhance your network and equip you with the skills to to spearhead change. You will benefit from an innovative approach that challenges and broadens your thinking.
My organisation is looking for bespoke training, can you provide this?
Yes. We can deliver customised training to help you get to the core of the challenges you face. We will work with you to create a training package that addresses your unique issues while giving you access to the international IFSTAL network and community. If you would like to discuss tailored food systems training to meet specific challenges within your organisation, please get in contact.
GET IN TOUCH TO ENQUIRE ABOUT DATES AND PRICES
IFSTAL CPD has been developed by the Centre for Food Policy at City, University of London, in conjunction with University of Oxford; University of Reading; University of Warwick and The Leverhulme Centre for Integrative Research on Agriculture and Health (LCIRAH).