We are hosting a number of specialist careers sessions in May in each IFSTAL location.
These careers-focussed events are a chance to reflect on the ‘what next?’ for you, as you wind up your studies (or consider taking them further!), and to consider how best you might position yourself to take advantage of the opportunities out there, or indeed create your own.
We will be holding these workshops in each of our locations in conjunction with the local careers services. Places are limited, so please register on the local Eventbrite below:
- 4th May: Oxford students. Oxford Eventbrite
- 11th May: Reading students. Reading Eventbrite
- 18th May: Warwick students. Warwick Eventbrite
- 25th May: London students (both City and LCIRAH). London Eventbrite
On the Day:
11:00 – 12:30 – We’ll be looking at:
- Careers skills vs employability skills
- The types of organisations working in the food sector
- Gaining skills across organisation types
- Using the IFSTAL community effectively and networking
- Using LinkedIn
12:30 – 13:00 Opportunity to get some lunch if you have a 1:1 in the afternoon
13:00 – 15:00 – 20 minute 1:1 slots with local career counsellor (BOOKING now closed, there may be availability, please contact Rosina Borrelli directly for details.)